Submission Fees & Deadlines:
Early Deadline - March 1, 2005; $30 fee
Final Deadline - May 1, 2005; $50 fee
- All submissions are judged by Connie Fulton, who will present the winning screenplay with complimentary consultation notes to the screenwriter at the Thunderbird International Film Festival, with a Thunderbird Award.
- All entrants receive 2 VIP passes for the festival
Ink Tip :
Top winning contestants will receive from InkTip.com:
1) An e-mail announcement about your winning screenplay to about 6,500 industry professionals.
2) Placement of at least your logline and synopsis on our password protected web site. You may also place the treatment and/or script.
3) Include a logline (pitch) for your winning screenplay in our printed publication, which is snail-mailed to about 5,000 Industry Professionals.
- Submission should be printed in standard industry format.
- The Thunderbird International Film Festival Screenplay submission form is available here in an Adobe PDF format. In order to view, fill out and print this form you must have Adobe Reader installed. If you do not have this program, it is a free download from Adobe.com.
- Our form has been build so you can type your information directly into the pdf form and then print it and mail it to us. The advantage for us is that we can read the form! The disadvantage to you is that you can't fill out part of the form and then come back later to fill out the rest. Please make sure you have all information necessary to fill out the form before you begin, as you will not be able to save the form.
- Mail to: SUU Thunderbird International Film Festival
351 West University Blvd., Cedar City, UT 84720
- Get the Submission Form